I’ve been trying to put into words this experience for a while. We threw up a few posts about it a while back, but it was kinda hard to do it justice. Luckily Nike’s done the hard work for us. So here it is. Acting weird at 1:04 and the settled profile at 1:57. wineandbowties.com/outhere.
Wine and Bowties on SoundCloud
Follow Wine and BowtiesMy Tweets
- Honestly, we’re hella fortunate. Since we started doing this thing half a decade ago (I know, cotdamn), we’ve had the opportunity to work with way too many impressive, inspiring people. …Read More »
- It’s not every day you’re introduced to teenagers in Hawaii making slowed-down, sped up melodic jams. Known to their fans as TTFN, or more specifically, the Tigers From Niger, Paris …Read More »
- As usual, it was a by chance occurrence that brought us together. A photo job assisting the talented Lauren Crew had brought us into the rolling hills of the Wine …Read More »
- Two years ago, I moved back to the Bay from LA. Coming back home can mean lot of things, but for me, coming back at 23 instead of 18 included …Read More »
- Earlier this year, Pigeons & Planes ran a pretty excellent story on David Singer-Vine. Fresh off dipping to Shanghai on an extended hiatus, David dug deep into his own backstory, …Read More »