I don’t know about you but that dunk contest last night was pretty hurt. It was so hurt it has me lowering my hopes for the All-Star Game. Just in case the game doesn’t satisfy, we can all settle on this one and get our fill. Peep these lineups though. Vicious.
Wine and Bowties on SoundCloud
Follow Wine and BowtiesMy Tweets
- Honestly, we’re hella fortunate. Since we started doing this thing half a decade ago (I know, cotdamn), we’ve had the opportunity to work with way too many impressive, inspiring people. …Read More »
- It’s not every day you’re introduced to teenagers in Hawaii making slowed-down, sped up melodic jams. Known to their fans as TTFN, or more specifically, the Tigers From Niger, Paris …Read More »
- As usual, it was a by chance occurrence that brought us together. A photo job assisting the talented Lauren Crew had brought us into the rolling hills of the Wine …Read More »
- Two years ago, I moved back to the Bay from LA. Coming back home can mean lot of things, but for me, coming back at 23 instead of 18 included …Read More »
- Earlier this year, Pigeons & Planes ran a pretty excellent story on David Singer-Vine. Fresh off dipping to Shanghai on an extended hiatus, David dug deep into his own backstory, …Read More »